Sunday, December 13, 2009

Charlie Fisher's Post

I believe that your points should not be based on how many cards that are used, but the amount of atoms used overall in the compound. I think that the one card was not necessary as their as an understood one after every element/polyatomic ion anyway. I also believe that all the candy that is brought for the group should be put into one pile and then we should use the bingo pieces as chips. This eliminates the problem of someone using a Reese's Pieces as an ante while someone else uses a kit kat. I don't agree with Michael in that we should have to name the compound in order to receive points, because many of the compounds that I created worked according to charge, but they were too complicated to name.

7 comments:

  1. So i agree with Michael (about needing points) so I think we could improve the game by betting not just with the anty (dont know if I spelled that right) but betting like an actual poker game.. Texas Hold ém also wouldnt be a bad idea.. You could lay out 3 cards deal 2 bet then flip another card bet then play the last the person with the most ions/numbers used wins the pot. I dont agree with the idea of putting all the candy into one pot though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that if we had to name the compounds it would make the game more interesting, because it would be more difficult to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Taylor and...
    Here's more exam review sites
    http://www.syvum.com/cgi/online/serve.cgi/contrib/chem/Polyatoms.tdf?0

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should increase the ante to two pieces of candy instead of one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Taylor and Nick. You should have to name the compound that you have come up with to get the candy. I think it would also be better to be able to increase the bet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Riley, Taylor, and Nick. AND Joe (btw, it's spelled "ante.") We should be able to make multiple compounds if we have the luck of the draw. Cause that's what cards are all about: luck of the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The idea about naming the compound is a good one. That way you couldn't just throw down random cards to win the pot

    ReplyDelete